Scottish Government have published revised guidance for businesses and workplaces on reducing the risk of COVID-19 and supporting staff and customers.
Protection measures are either mandatory legal requirements to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 or guidance only (DOWNLOAD HANDY VISUAL GUIDE.)
The new measures come into effect from 00:01 on Friday 17th December 2021
Mandatory protective measures will be reviewed on a three weekly basis to ensure they remain proportionate.
- Visit the Scottish Government website to access Tourism and Hospitality Guidance
- Access supporting documentation (Test & Protect / Posters etc)
- Download Scottish Government ‘Living Safely’ Stakeholder Toolkit
- Visit Scottish Government website to access updated guidance (general for businesses and employers)
- Checklist for Retail Businesses – HERE