Levy Payer Company Membership
Levy payers do not automatically become Members of the Company as under company law, Members are required to ‘guarantee’ their liability of £1, should the company be wound up. Membership is by simple application and can be applied for by any levy payer within the Tourism BID who has paid their levy / levies and agrees to abide by the terms of Membership laid out in the application form.
Becoming a Member of Visit Moray & Speyside Limited, a private company limited by guarantee incorporated and registered in Scotland (company number SC578793) and having its registered office at Unit 15, Horizon Building, Forres Enterprise Park, Forres, IV36 2AB (“the Company”) will offer you the opportunity to support the development of tourism in Moray Speyside and give you the right to vote on the Company’s proposals at the Company’s General Meetings, including the Annual General Meeting.
Terms and Conditions for Membership of Visit Moray & Speyside Limited, a private company limited by guarantee incorporated and registered in Scotland (company number SC578793) and having its registered office at Unit 15, Horizon Building, Forres Enterprise Park, Forres, IV36 2AB (the Company)
- All Levy Payers are encouraged to apply to become Members and can do so at any time.
- All Members agree to abide by the Articles of Association of the Company.
- No one shall be admitted as a Member unless they support the aims and objects of the Company and wish to take an active part in the support and furtherance thereof and their application for Membership is approved by resolution of the
- Each Member has a limited liability of a maximum of £1 as stated in the Articles of Association under article 3.4.
- A Levy Payer with more than one premises in the BID Area can only have one Membership of the Company.
- No Member shall be entitled to vote at any General Meeting unless all monies then payable to the Company by that Member have been
- All Members must comply with the Company’s equal opportunities policy.