Tucked away in the attractive village of Tomintoul, is this contemporary, detached cottage, Tombeck.
Immersed in the glorious scenery of the Cairngorms National Park, this homely abode welcomes families and friends seeking an action-packed break to the Scottish Highlands.
After a day of hiking the fells, relax and unwind on the sofa as you search for your favourite show TV show, or choose a family favourite film and enjoy a cosy movie night.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground-floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, Smart TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Decking with furniture & BBQ
- Secure bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.2 miles
Exclusive Use Available
Get Directions to Tombeck using Google Maps