Kilmorie House is a self-catering property located in the centre of Elgin.
Situated in the heart of Elgin, Kilmorie House was built in 1851 and carefully restored between 2017 and 2019. All its historic features and original fireplaces were reinstated, with great attention taken to return the house to its original splendour.
At present we offer three king-size double rooms and one standard double room. Two of these rooms can be set out as twin bedded rooms.
All rooms in the main house are en-suite and are furnished to a high standard with tea and coffee making facilities, Freeview Television and Wi-Fi.
We are conveniently located in the peaceful conservation area of Institution Road within five minutes walk from the town centre and offer excellent off street parking (soon to have an electric car charging point – Sept 2021).
Get Directions to Kilmorie House using Google Maps