A gorgeous 2-bedroom cottage, nestled on a quiet country road between Culbin Forest and Brodie Castle.
The surprisingly spacious accommodation housed in a lovely combination of your classic old But’n’Ben cottage and a bright extension comprises:
– modern, fully-equipped dining kitchen
– bright living room with a cathedral ceiling, floor-to-ceiling gable-end windows and a wood burning stove
– utility room with washing machine
– neuk room for some quiet time
Sleeps 5 in:
– Bedroom 1 – a double bedroom with patio door to the garden
– Bedroom 2 – a bedroom that can either be 2 single beds or a super-king , just let us know in advance
– Bedroom 3 – a slightly quirky room that is also the connection between the old cottage and the newer extension. It has a single bed and is great for a child, or an adult that doesn’t mind a bedroom with 2 doors.
The garden is large and colourful and has a gate into the woods. There is ample parking for 2 cars.
Get Directions to Kennel Road Cottage using Google Maps