Banffshire Ballindalloch AB37 9DB flopping.entire.forgotten
At The Glenlivet Distillery visitors will be able to enjoy tutored tasting sessions of The Glenlivet Exclusive and Rare editions in an outdoor socially distanced setting, whilst enjoying breath-taking views of The Livet Valley.
Launching from the 29th July, tastings of The Glenlivet Collection (30 mins), Distillery Exclusives (1 hour) and The Rare (1.5 hours) will be available for up to 6 visitors per session. Tickets range from £15 – £45.
We invite you to the heart of Scotland’s whisky-making country to see it for yourself. Here, you can experience the rare conditions of their remote location. You’ll learn how their founder, George Smith, established the first licensed distillery in the parish of Glenlivet, and defended it from smugglers. You’ll see the unique lantern stills that help shape the spirit’s flavour, and you’ll taste their single malt straight from the cask.
Safety is our number one priority and we are working hard to implement physical distancing, and hygiene measures to ensure staff and visitors can use the spaces safely. Including:
- We will greet you at our Brand Home entrance to take your temperature and track & trace details
- Please bring your face mask to wear whilst inside and adhere to physical distancing
- Pre-booking is essential
- We are offering tastings for groups of maximum 8 people (for over 18’s only)
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking – late arrivals might not be accommodated due to our limited capacity
- Our shop will also be open – access will depend on capacity
Get Directions to Glenlivet Distillery using Google Maps