The Glenfiddich Distillery reopened to guests on Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Initially operating reduced opening hours, Wednesday – Sunday, 09:30 – 16:00.
The Robbie Dhu Terrace*
A specially created covered patio terrace overlooking the Robbie Dhu will offer:
Tea, coffee and cakes: 09:30 – 16:00 | Breakfast: 09:30 – 11:30 | Lunch: 12:00 – 15:30 | Afternoon tea: 12:00 – 15:30
Relax in a leather armchair and enjoy tutored nosing and tastings, tailored whisky flights or bespoke cocktails and mocktails crafted by your personal bartender, available from 10:00 – 16:00 in our new luxury exclusive whisky lounge. Capacity is restricted to 5 groups and over-18s only to ensure an experience to remember.
Our quality retail experience will re-open from: 10:30 – 16:00.
*Guests booking onto the Robbie Dhu Terrace or Whisky Lounge will also be offered a complimentary ‘highlights tour’ giving a brief introduction to distilling and access to some of our production areas where safety restrictions and availability allows.
Please note advance booking for all of the above options is essential and payment is by card only. If you would like to book your guests onto any of the above please email email@example.com or call the Visitor Centre on +44(0) 1340 820 373
In order to protect our guests and colleagues we have introduced the following measures:
- Advanced booking required and limited to groups of 4*.
- Guests will not be mixed with other groups.
- Upon arrival all guests will be asked to have their temperature checked by thermal imaging camera.
- All guests will be asked to complete a health declaration which will include personal details for track and trace purposes.
- Face mask/coverings are required where advised (shop, production areas etc.)
- Hand sanitiser stations will be located throughout and guests will be asked to use these prior to entering or leaving areas.
- 2m distancing where possible including restaurant and bar areas.
- Redesigned guest areas following industry best practice and government guidance.
*it may be possible to accommodate slightly larger groups on the terrace or whisky lounge dependent on availability – please contact us directly
Get Directions to Glenfiddich Distillery using Google Maps