Speyfest will return in 2023! Join us between 21st – 23rd July as we bring a host of Scottish talent to Fochabers for three days of fun.
We’ll be showcasing the very best in traditional and Celtic music with a lively mix of concerts, ceilidhs and stomps.
You can also expect:
– Traditional music and singing workshops for all ages
– Non-denominational Celtic Kirk Service
– Speyfest Family Sunday compered by Gary Innes
– Bustling craft fair on Saturday afternoon with free entry for all
– Vibrant food and drink fair including bespoke tasting sessions at Fochabers Public Institute with Spey Valley Beer, Roehill Springs Gin and Glen Moray Whisky
– Prosecco afternoon teas on Saturday afternoon with delicious bakes incorporating the finest local produce and all soundtracked by a special acoustic set from the incredible Norrie MacIver
– Free children’s entertainment including arts and crafts sessions, face painting and glitter tattoos from Highland Artisans
– Interactive storytelling sessions from Fox and Friends Highland
Tickets for the festival and its array of activities are on sale NOW! Don’t miss out.
We look forward to seeing you in Fochabers this summer!