We invite you to join us for a celebratory community meal, accompanied by stories, music, photos and film. The harvest of fresh produce from Forres Area Food Producers will take pride of place on the plate, alongside eggs, meat, fish, artisan bread, craft beer and single malt whisky from family businesses in the Forres area.
Pre-booking is required for this event. Tickets can be purchased online at forresfeast.yapsody.com, or at the weekly Pop-Up Shop on Saturdays from 10 am – 2 pm at 86 High Street, Forres.
* 3-course meal of local, seasonal food prepared by local chefs Rob McKenna and Brett Mather
* Special guest presentation by Edinburgh Chef Neil Forbes of Cafe St Honoré
* Stories by Forres storyteller Margot Henderson
* Short documentary on Forres Area Food Producers by filmmaker Diana Mosterd
* Cash bar by Speyside Brewery
* Live local music
* Raffle prizes
Full-price tickets: £20
Concession tickets: £12
Family tickets (1 adult + up to 3 children or /2 adults + up to 2 children): £34
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org